Zenith has won seven awards at The Drum Marketing Awards, including the Chair’s Award for their work on TENA’s ‘From Humiliation to High Fashion’ campaign.
Marketing Awards chair Jill Dougan, UK marketing director of British Gas chose TENA’s entry based on its “brilliant creativity… grounded in insight and real customer need.” Read The Drum’s full article on rewarding TENA here.
Here’s a full list of Zenith’s wins at this The Drum Marketing Awards 2020:
- Healthcare – TENA ‘From Humiliation to High Fashion’
- FMCG – TENA ‘From Humiliation to High Fashion’
- Healthcare – Bodyform ‘Banned But Not Beaten’ – Highly commended
- Social Media – Bodyform ‘Banned But Not Beaten’
- Retail and Ecommerce – Costa ‘Free Coffee Day’ – Highly commended
- Finance – NatWest ‘Finding Customers in the Wild’
- Chair’s Award – TENA ‘From Humiliation to High Fashion’
See the full list of The Drum Marketing Awards 2020 wins here.