Zenith scoop up nine Media Week Awards, including Agency of the Year, with CEO Nat Cummins taking home the Media Leader of the Year.
Zenith has been named Media Week’s Agency of the Year after a magnificent evening yesterday as they won six Campaign Media Week awards. CEO Nat Cummins, who has led the agency since 2018, was awarded the prestigious Media Leader of the Year prize.
And, although it was a virtual ceremony, it certainly hasn’t stopped the Zenith team from celebrating. Alongside the Agency of the Year and Media Leader of the Year, Zenith also won:
- BRONZE for their work with TENA ( Humiliation to High Fashion) – Media Agency Idea: £250k-£1m
- BRONZE for Costa (Rage Against the Coffee Machine) – Media Agency Idea: Over £1M
- BRONZE for Natwest (OneSearch: A revolutionary simple approach to Google) – Best Use of Data for Audience Buying
- SILVER for Natwest (Do you want the bill, sir?) – Best Use of Content: Budget under £250k
- BRONZE for Carling (Carling and Calm saves lives in lockdown) – Small Collaboration: Budget Under £250k
- BRONZE for Carling (Carling and Calm saves lives in lockdown) – Best Use of Media for an Ethical or Good Cause
- GOLD for Coors Light (Rap Battle: That’s COLD) for Media Owner – Media Idea: Over £1M with Channel 4
You can read the news here on Campaign.