During our first week enjoying our new offices in White City, we are also celebrating three great wins at the Campaign Media Awards, for which Zenith UK were shortlisted across five categories, and one of the most awarded agencies of the night.
Zenith took home wins in Healthcare for our work on Bodyform #BloodNormal campaign, in Fashion & Beauty for the ‘Bringing back Hollywood glamour to Max Factor’ campaign, and finally, Product Innovation (Media Agency) for the Coty Fragrance Finder work.
Zenith was also shortlisted within the Banks & Financial Service category for ‘NatWest Cricket Leaves No One Out’, and Best Use of Insight for the ‘Bodyform #BloodNormal’.
The week before, we also won The Trade Desk Bid Factor Award for Best Video Campaign.
So far this year, we’re proud to say Zenith UK and our brilliant clients have been shortlisted for 18 industry awards – listed below.
Campaign Media Awards
• Banks & Financial Service – ‘NatWest Cricket Leaves No One Out’
• Fashion & Beauty – ‘Bringing back Hollywood glamour to Max Factor’
• Healthcare – ‘Bodyform #BloodNormal’
• Product Innovation, Media Agency – ‘Coty Fragrance Finder’
• Best Use of Insight – ‘Bodyform #BloodNormal’
The Drum Search Awards – Zenith & Performics
• FMCG – Reckitt Benckiser – Hygiene Home
• SEO & PPC Integrated – Reckitt Benckiser: Hygiene Home
• SEO – Most Effective use of PR – TENA: Spend a penny
• FMCG Category – Birds Eye – SEO/PR
UK Sponsorship awards
• Diversity & Inclusion – NatWest Cricket
• Print, Radio, Film Sponsorship – NatWest Cricket
• The Delta / Sky Golf Masters sponsorship
The Drum Digital Advertising Awards Europe
• High impact – (joint) JustPremium + Zenith for Next PLC
The Drum Marketing Awards
• Health – Bodyform #Bloodnormal
• Customer insight – Bodyform #Bloodnormal Customer Insight
• Best Technology led innovation – Coty Fragrance Finder
• Retail and ecommerce – Coty Fragrance Finder
The Trade Desk Bid Factor Award
• Zenith Precision’s James Lloyd wins Best Video Campaign