On Friday 19th June, Zenith hosted a virtual charity run to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support, raising over £2,500.
The Lockdown Charity Run was a 5k run open to everyone at Zenith and friends of Zenith.
Thanks to everyone that donated and helped make the day a success. To get involved in the conversation on social media, please use the hashtag #zenithlockdownrun.
There’s still time to donate! Head to our JustGiving page to support Macmillan.
Thanks so much to everyone that provided our prizes, including the Zenith management team, The Trade Desk, S4M, AdYouLike and Google.
Congratulations to all our winners, who are listed below:
Fastest Male Award:
- 1st Place: Harry Davison with 17:56
- 2nd Place: Guy Blackden with 18:01
- 3rd Place: Nicholas Arrive with 18:13
Fastest Female Award:
- 1st Place: Janine Rawlinson with 18:57
- 2nd Place: Louise Adams with 21:30
- 3rd Place: Cali Wood with 21:44
Also a big well done to Zenith’s male and female fastest: Matt Skelding, Anna Bond, Nat Carder, Adam Smith, Nat Cummins and Rich Clay.
The Fun Categories
- Greatest Elevation 1st Place: Guy Blackden 298 metres
- Greatest Elevation 2nd Place: Gabriella Munro 293 metres
- Greatest Elevation 3rd Place: Bruce McGowan 282 miles
- Best Running Companion: Tom Will and his cute Pomeranian
- Best Costume: Eelco Engelkens
- Most Creatively Shaped Route: Sonia Pitchuev and Laura Higgins
- 5k in the Smallest Area: Matt Poysden